Since you guys loved the cosmic brownie milkshake we made a few weeks back (and because the temperature definitely feels like Summer here now), we wanted to show you how to make rainbow cosmic brownie batter POPSICLES!! I’m absolutely crazy about popsicles. Like if it was acceptable to only eat popsicles all Summer, I would. And any kind of chocolate popsicle is even better. We are also seriously lacking in popsicle posts on here, what’s the deal with that? I’m so ready to remedy the lack of popsicle posts, so get ready for a Summer full of frozen treats and crazy flavors. Frozen brownies are totally going to be the new ice cream sandwiches, mark my words! Ha!
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons water
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
Colored chocolate melts
1. Place cocoa powder, water, sugar, chocolate chips, and butter in a saucepan over low heat until all of the chocolate chips have melted.
2. Mix together the condensed milk, vanilla, and egg yolk and combine with the chocolate mixture.
3. Pour into the popsicle mold and freeze overnight.
4. To decorate, melt all different colors of chocolate melts, put into piping bags, and drizzle over the top of the popsicles.
5. You can also dip the tops of the popsicles in melted chocolate and place rainbow sprinkles on the chocolate.
Are you ready to beat the Summer heat now?! I need to make more already, these babies were gone in no time. Chocolate doesn’t stand a chance in our household! And obviously the rainbow chocolate on top makes them even better.
- One Comment
- June 6, 2016